Sunday, June 24, 2012

Resurrection....

It has been a long time since I have posted a new blog. I could rattle off all kinds of reasons but, honestly, I have no idea why I am prone to letting important things slip through my fingers. Luckily there is grace and there are second chances in this world so I am affording those things to myself and starting again. Over the time that I have been absent I have been focusing on increasing my skills in drawing and painting. I have recovered from surgery and sickness. I have fallen into pockets of depression only to come out of them realizing that I have wasted months of my life. I have a long way to go, but I am still young and as long as I am alive I get to keep trying. That was a lot of personal information, but I started this blog not only to give my creativity a voice, but to exercise honesty about the things that make me a creative person.

No comments:

Post a Comment